Saturday, June 27, 2009

Welcome.

YAY...


OK that was anticlimactic.

Honestly, this was originally set up so I can easily comment on other blogs and possibly rant and rave on various topics.

I'll also be...um...allowing comments on this blog relating to Unitariansa.wordpress.com. I will moderate the hell out of it though so if it's spam, it's gone. If it's blindly stupid or mindlessly insulting, it's gone.

If you need to vent bile at me use the other posts, church posts Will Remain Clean or else. We will take criticism but think before you post "will the moderator let this through", If the answer is no put it into an email or comment on one of the other posts. If in doubt, ask.

Other than that Welcome, I'm a friendly, thoughtful skeptic and Unitarian Universalist. I am also an Atheist and philosophical naturalist. I will take evidence for God's existence but it must be evidence, not wordplay, not anecdotal stories or "necessity" arguments. You don't here scientists talking about the necessity of certain physical laws and not backing it up with evidence, thinking other scientists will take them seriously. For me God is no exception to this rule.

I tend to post as White Rabbit on several blogs. One I'm currently somewhat active on is
soul pancake

I am involved with the Unitarian Church of SA and I'm kind of their videographer.

I'm also involved in a radio show called Expanding Horizons, I appear in rotation with several others but I did do a show on Dualism that is amongst the podcasts. We also broadcast live on Radio Adelaide 101.5 Sunday mornings at 8.

I run another website Unitariansa.wordpress.com and try to keep it as updated as possible. I don't allow comments on that website due to a compromise with the committee of management. This site is partly to rectify this oversight. While it obeys the letter of the rules it skirts them very fine so moderation will be brutal (see above).

Oh and while anonymity is cool for various ends none of those affect me. The name is
Brian Menzies but White Rabbit is fine.

^_^
W R

No comments:

Post a Comment